No separation exists between God and our Spiritual Being

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
Giulia
Site Admin

No separation exists between God and our Spiritual Being

Post by Giulia »

As a spiritual being, I am an extension of Source Energy (God). I also manifest on the physical plane, which in my opinion is an act of Creation. Compared to purely spiritual beings, I have had the courage to come and co-create with God on Earth. Thanks to the existence of 3D space and linear time, my creations on the physical plane are beautiful and multifaceted.

As an extension of Source Energy, love, peace, harmony and abundance are my birth right. I don’t say I am “in divine presence”, but I say I am an extension of Source Energy. No separation exists between God and me, as the phrase “in divine presence” suggests.

So, as a spiritual being who has come to co-create with God, I have learnt to master the physical plane in line with the spiritual principles I know and implement all the time.

Once I finish my creative mission on Earth and go back to the Spirit World, physicality will not apply to me any more, save for my need to meet humans’ expectations to offer evidence of survival after physical death.

EDIT: as a Post Scriptum, I would like to add that I believe it must be very exciting to be a discarnate (purely spiritual) being connecting with humans on Earth. Based on my understanding, it is our spirit essence that allows us to connect with our loved ones on the other side.
tmcmurray

Re: No separation exists between God and our Spiritual Being

Post by tmcmurray »

Giulia wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:26 am Once I finish my creative mission on Earth and go back to the Spirit World, physicality will not apply to me any more, save for my need to meet humans’ expectations to offer evidence of survival after physical death.
What I have learned is to reverse the way to express "survival after physical death." Your spiritual being is eternal. The non-physical level of consciousness is our true state. It is primary. Being in spirit is our natural state. It is the human, physical form that is temporary. It is secondary, a projection of consciousness. It is the dream that we are having as a spiritual being.

How to say this is explained better at the very beginning of this video:
tmcmurray

Post by tmcmurray »

I love your reply. I feel as if I would have written the same if I had replied to my post! You may not realize at how thrilled I am at finding a spiritual brother. I have happy tears streaming down my face.
tmcmurray

Post by tmcmurray »

OH MY GOD! tmcmurray, yesterday, Saturday was one of the worst days in my 85 year old life. Your message has removed ALL that pain and I am happy to be with a spiritual family member :)
Seriously, yesterday, Saturday, was one of the worst days in my 72 year old life. Your replies here have removed all that pain for me. Perhaps we made a plan for this to happen when we chose the human lives we wanted to experience. I am completely amazed.
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

Moments like these are why I joined the forum:) I’m happy to see connection in action