Tommy’s NDE

This section is only devoted to experiencers sharing their story and not to comments by other members
Giulia
Site Admin

Tommy’s NDE

Post by Giulia »

I am sad to announce that my friend Tommy passed away on 18 May 2024.

Here is a video about his extraordinary NDE in 2008:

DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: Tommy’s NDE

Post by DTR1975 »

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Giulia. What a remarkable experience. He seems like a man that I would have enjoyed getting to know. Did He ever find someone to help him write his next book?
-Derek
ADMINDiane
Site Admin

Post by ADMINDiane »

Oh dear Giulia.... I am so very sorry to hear this sad news.... May Tommy Rest in Peace. He and his wife are together again....
"Meglio soli che malaccompagnati"
ADMINDiane
Site Admin

Post by ADMINDiane »

So much of what Tommy speaks of in this video resonates with me.... Thank you cara Giulia for posting this, and for bringing Tommy into our lives. I truly wish we had had the opportunity to have a Zoom call with Tommy....
"Meglio soli che malaccompagnati"
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

DTR1975 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:01 am I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Giulia. What a remarkable experience. He seems like a man that I would have enjoyed getting to know. Did He ever find someone to help him write his next book?
Hello, Diane and Derek. Thanks for your messages. I had recently tried to contact Tommy about an interview and it was a real shock when I found news about his recent passing posted by his daughter.

Derek, I see this recording was made less than two months before Tommy’s death, so I am uncertain about his second book. It took him quite a long while to publish the first book and I am pleased he succeeded and that the book has such a professional appearance.