MANIFESTATION Workshop

Beliefs, Experiences and Scientific Facts about Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
Giulia
Site Admin

MANIFESTATION Workshop

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Creators!

This topic arises from three other topics: How Manifestation Really works, 'Remembering' a future event is possible!! and The Secret - First Release with the Spiritual Teachings about the Law of Attraction.

Right now Tony, Giulia and Zen Tzu are very interested in creating a team-group workshop through a dedicated forum thread where we can discuss our progress and share our experiences. Any other Creators are welcome to join in.

It would be helpful to have a clear focus for the Manifestation Workshop. We could start by focusing on manifesting something simple and easily achievable, such as (in my case) "making time for a hobby" and, once we have a better understanding of how to manifest our desires in one area, we can then expand our focus to other areas and broader goals, such as "remembering the future" or manifesting spiritual abundance, or healing from a spiritual or physical illness, in line with the teachings received from NDErs, STErs etc.

The goals could be individual manifestation goals to start with. We could make a list of our small and broader goals in our posts.

In our posts, we could also share the practical steps we find easier to take in order to achieve manifestation.

Once we agree on the first small goal, which might differ for each Creator, we could find a way to track our thoughts, observations and outcomes.

We could set up regular video calls or online meetings to discuss our findings. For instance, Zen Tzu is a proficient Zoom user and she could handle that part. All other Creators require is the Zoom application on their devices.

If some workshop team members are not available for video meetings, we could also use our posts here to exchange notes.

I invite other Creators to share their thoughts here.

I will personally start by posting my small and broader goals in a separate post.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: MANIFESTATION Workshop

Post by Giulia »

Good morning.

My main source of understanding about MANIFESTATION is this book: ASK AND IT IS GIVEN.

My small goal right now is:

- Making time in my early morning to learn and then master watercolour urban sketching.

My broader goals are:

- Having a full-blown NDE-LIKE experience with no life-threatening situations
- Getting to speak more regularly with my Spirit Guides to learn how to heal other people
- Making a living out of painting

Here is the experience I had the very night after Tony and I first discussed the MANIFESTATION Workshop project:
Good morning!

Thanks for your thoughts, Tony.

Yesterday I mentioned the idea of the Manifestation Laboratory to Zen Tzu and she came up with some ideas as well. I suggested something simple for my goal: manifesting some time and drawing skills to start watercolour urban sketching.

Tonight I had a lovely dream about the Laboratory. We were a group of people working together away from our physical homes, somewhere in the Spirit World, and we had both times when we worked on practical creative projects and times when we went on short trips.

My creative assignment was to make a chain of 3D pink hearts, by knitting and placing the hearts together. I was very happy with my accomplishment and with that of the other participants.

After that we went on an educational trip and one of the places we visited was the spirit version of my hometown. I stopped to look at myself in a shop window (which is something I often do during my astral travels), take a selfie to send to my family (so they could see for themselves that there was a sprit version of the place where they live) and walk into the bank my deceased father used to work at. I found him looking healthy and young and stopped to say hello.
I did not mention that, following this part of the experience, I asked to see what happens when we die, and was shown that at the time of death our spirit essence is magnetically attracted to our deceased loved ones.

This experience tells me that, by simply talking about the idea of setting up a MANIFESTATION WORKSHOP or LABORATORY, I realized this already existed on the spirit plane, and that my "broader goals" were already being taken care of. This ties in with the Abraham/Hicks understanding: we do not create desires that subsequently manifest, but the FULL MANIFESTATION OF OUR DESIRES ON THE SPIRIT PLANE triggers our desires in the physical world.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Tony, hi there :) Could we please keep on topic here? I was truly looking forward to participating in this very new and intriguing thread however it is already going in too many different directions. This is confusing to some :D Thank you for your cooperation. It is appreciated :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Thank you cara Giulia for creating this thread ⚘
Looking forward to participating 🙂
Giulia wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:30 am Hello, Creators!

This topic arises from three other topics: How Manifestation Really works, 'Remembering' a future event is possible!! and The Secret - First Release with the Spiritual Teachings about the Law of Attraction.

Right now Tony, Giulia and Zen Tzu are very interested in creating a team-group workshop through a dedicated forum thread where we can discuss our progress and share our experiences. Any other Creators are welcome to join in.

It would be helpful to have a clear focus for the Manifestation Workshop. We could start by focusing on manifesting something simple and easily achievable, such as (in my case) "making time for a hobby" and, once we have a better understanding of how to manifest our desires in one area, we can then expand our focus to other areas and broader goals, such as "remembering the future" or manifesting spiritual abundance, or healing from a spiritual or physical illness, in line with the teachings received from NDErs, STErs etc.

The goals could be individual manifestation goals to start with. We could make a list of our small and broader goals in our posts.

In our posts, we could also share the practical steps we find easier to take in order to achieve manifestation.

Once we agree on the first small goal, which might differ for each Creator, we could find a way to track our thoughts, observations and outcomes.

We could set up regular video calls or online meetings to discuss our findings. For instance, Zen Tzu is a proficient Zoom user and she could handle that part. All other Creators require is the Zoom application on their devices.

If some workshop team members are not available for video meetings, we could also use our posts here to exchange notes.

I invite other Creators to share their thoughts here.

I will personally start by posting my small and broader goals in a separate post.
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Good morning.

A few days ago I had another dream triggered by our Manifestation Workshop. Before I share it, I would like to quote an extract from one of the articles posted in my blog about the power of teamwork. My blog has to do with connecting with our loved ones in Spirit, but this extract is also a general example about how teaming up with other researchers/creators can produce unexpected results.
One of the many activities we performed in the private forum I belonged to between 2002 and 2012 was what we called an ‘Astral Party’, a kind of virtual gathering that could last for several days. It was sometimes held around someone’s birthday, but could also be unrelated to any particular occasion. Each of us took part according to our own inclinations, be it through meditation, dreams, OBEs, and so on. After the event, we would discuss our experiences on the forum. Very often, these meetings allowed us to focus our intentions like a laser beam, which had miraculous effects.

Many people who are interested in after-death communication are put off by the idea that astral travel is not necessarily easy to achieve. Our Astral Parties were a great opportunity to find out for ourselves that out-of-body experiences are in no way essential for ADC purposes: in fact, they showed how the same piece of information can be conveyed in different ways and how apparently different accounts could lead to the same conclusions and shared evidence.

The most fascinating aspects about our Astral Parties had to do with situations in which:

We found we had done something on the astral plane we did not recollect but which another member of the team could describe.

Participants did not need to belong to the core group, as we occasionally invited drop-in guests who could not read or write in English but were nonetheless able to participate and benefit from the gathering. Of course experiences were then reported in the Astral Party thread.

Here are a couple of examples:

In one case I had invited an Italian friend who desperately wanted to have news about her stillborn baby. I explained to her on the phone how the astral gathering worked and simply asked her to tune into the party that night. The following morning I was amazed to hear from her something I had no recollection of. She told me that, during the night, I had been at her side, awoken her from her sleep and taught her how to have an out-of-body experience, something she successfully had even though she had never read anything about it. This had a unique effect on her, because she got firsthand evidence that we are not necessarily one with our physical bodies and are able to travel to other dimensions. Thanks to this acknowledgement, she was able to break out of the mental prison that had prevented her from hearing from her daughter in dreams and lucid dreams, as she has excitedly reported to me over the years.

In another case I invited an Italian friend who had just lost her 39-year old husband in a motorcycle accident. Even though her 15-year old son had had constant dream visitations by his dad since his death, she felt so devastated she only experienced nightmares. So she tuned into our gathering that night, and, as she was dozing off, she had the most striking experience I have ever heard of. She heard her deceased husband turn the front door key, walk into the flat and along the corridor up to the bathroom. After that, she heard the familiar sound of him taking a shower as he used to do at the end of a day’s work. Then she heard him walk towards the bedroom and felt him get into bed and hug her. He also spoke to her before she returned to a full waking state and found she was alone in bed. During the experience, she was fully aware that her husband was ‘dead’, yet this was an absolutely solid experience which permanently deleted the memory of the shocking sight of her husband lying motionless in a coffin.

These two stories are just an example of how teaming up with other Afterlife researchers can enhance results: they go to show how powerful these gatherings are.
The other day I had a dream that ties in with my other workshop dream. We were travelling on a bus for one of our outings. I only recognized one passenger who got off the bus several stops before me. When I got off I found myself in the spirit version of a parish church we have attended for several years in the past, between the years our son was 7 and 12. My parents and other family members have also been there. The service had not started yet, but the strange thing was that there were many more pews and they were arranged outdoors. I had an appointment with my deceased father, but he had not arrived yet, so I was keeping a seat for him. When the staff rearranged the pews, I was forced to move to the very front, and had to make sure the seat next to me was free. At that point a strange and would add magic sort of snow started falling from the sky. I looked up, and the sky was beautiful as I have never seen it, with shades of pale green, some pale blue and white. Since this was a stunning view, I started taking pictures with my cellphone, and also took pictures of the snow and of various church decorations which were also placed outdoors, so as to have a souvenir for my family. One of the ladies in the organization committee came to me and congratulated me for taking these pictures rather photographing everyday things, then my father arrived and the service began. After the service my father and I had a number of chores to handle, part of which in unknown surroundings and part in the spirit version of my hometown.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

That’s terrific, Tony 💚 Congratulations!

I have also started watching urban sketching tutorials in my early morning and have accomplished one small painting.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

This is excellent, Tony 👍🏻

Have you been using any special visualization technique or meditation, or even only lifestyle approach to achieve these results?
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: MANIFESTATION Workshop - Progress

Post by Giulia »

Just a note to say that, since discovering yesterday that Google Bard has just been made available in Italy, I have suddenly “made time for painting in my early morning”.

I have also spent some time thinking about the idea that
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

That’s terrific, Tony 💚

Now, if I understood your point correctly, in the past you had the idea that being open to new expectations can cause failure. If that is correct, then I would suggest that this is a somewhat superstitious approach caused by what I usually call the Ego. I will write a dedicated post about my ideas about the Ego, but right now I would describe it as that earthly shell that causes children to feel separated from the Universe and other people and which is supposed to protect our earthly self from danger. In this case the Ego appears to have been devoted to protecting you from disappointment.

Based on my own understanding about how Manifestation works, we require a full immersion in TRUST, trusting that the Source/the Universe/our Higher Self will give us what we expect, provided we are consistent with our positive expectations.

Of course we all face what the Hicks refer to as “step-one moments”, times when everything appears to be going the wrong way: the trick is to keep laser-focused in continuing to visualize our goal as already achieved, or else seek distraction if we find it difficult to focus and wait until we have got a good night’s sleep.

Of course, since we all receive a different education and have different experience backgrounds, I acknowledge there is no one-size-fits-all approach to Manifesting our goals. In their work, the Hicks list some 22 different techniques to regain focus and become fully aligned with our Higher Self, depending on our emotional state.

Here are some practical steps that I find easier to take in order to achieve Manifestation, even though I am not good at implementing them all and all the time:

- Set clear, specific goals. The more specific my goals are, the easier it is for me to visualize them as already achieved and instinctively take action towards them. For example, instead of saying "I want to make time for my hobby," I might say "I want to start getting up at 5 a.m. every morning and set aside 30 minutes every day to watch urban sketching tutorials”.

- Take consistent action instead of just sitting back and waiting for things to happen, which can lead to procrastination. It takes time to create new habits, so consistently taking small steps towards my desire to learn urban sketching, such as devoting say two minutes a day to visualize myself able to get a new sketch done and surrounding myself with the material I need, will help me in time to gradually create the habit to make more and more time for my painting goal.

- Believe in the principles at the root of the Manifestation process and, above all, believe that I am WORTHY to benefit from them. This belief and my growing sense of self-esteem and worthiness gives me the motivation to keep going, even when things get tough (the so-called step-one moments).

- Make it a habit to focus on the good things in my life and stay optimistic. Again, creating a new habit takes time, and I often feel worn out by the end of the day. However I KNOW that it is essential to stay focused in order to attract positive experiences and this provides the necessary motivation to remain focused and optimistic for increasingly longer periods.

- Be patient and persistent. We live in linear time and we may get frustrated about the time it takes to create new habits. But once again, KNOWING that my approach to Manifestation is the key to achieving my goals is helping me to reach my destination in increasingly less time.

I hope these tips prove helpful.

Steve Scott has published a number of very practical mini-kindle books about creating or braking habits, on his own or together with other authors.

Right now, the habit I find most difficult to brake is COMPLAINING. So I need to constantly remind myself not to do it, even if it provides a temporary sense of relief, or I will end up using my Manifestation skills to achieve the opposite of what my goals are.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Thank you for explaining the point to me.

What I was trying to say, in connection with the Manifestation process, had nothing to do with not being healthily assertive. Indeed, in order to be in a good position to manifest what we really need and wish, it is extremely important to feel WORTHY, not guilty.

My point was that, if I get dragged in conversations or even only thoughts which have to do with negative things and keep complaining about them (with ideas such as “I can’t draw” or “I lack artistic creativity”, for instance) momentum builds for more negative things to happen to me. This is what I meant about keeping laser-focused on the positive things I wish and need to expect in order to attract them, and stay away from negative conversations.

In other words, if I keep complaining about not being able to achieve my goal, I will be more likely not to achieve it.