What is The Afterlife ??

Beliefs, Experiences and Scientific Findings about the Afterlife
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: What is The Afterlife ??

Post by Giulia »

Your belief that human existence is an afterlife is an interesting one. You see it as a tangible dream cloud from which we wake up and experience pure loving kindness. You believe that everything we do in this tangible dream is extremely important, because it is how we construct our participation in the eternal now.

I used to view the afterlife as a concept of an existence that continues after death. It was only after years of research that I came across the notion that linear time is strictly related to our human experience. As an astral traveler I have experienced the afterlife as our Spirit Home, where our Spirit Self resides all along.

I think your belief is a beautiful one. It gives us a sense of purpose and meaning in our lives. It also reminds us that we are all connected to something larger than ourselves.

At the same time, I am not sure what you mean when you say we have no need to remember anything. I personally believe that we all have free will and that the use we make of our free will is what allows us to come here on Earth to co-create with our Divine Source by creating new memories. So, by simply considering 3D space and linear time illusory, we might be denying the importance of these aspects that shape our waking physical life.

Could you please explain more?
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

My opinion is that our physically 'real' human experiences are also temporal states of danger, pleasure, etc. so there is no 'real' place where our human experiences exist except in our memories [tangible dreams ??] In other words, we cannot travel to our 'real' human past nor return from the 'dead' as the same physical body we have that has worn itself out
Thank you, Tony. ✨

I tend to get caught up in minor details. For instance, ever since I allowed myself to connect with Divine Consciousness, by simply watching a sci-fi TV Series called “Manifest”, my dreams have started being more real than waking life, and have become the means through which I vividly connect with Divine Consciousness. That’s why I no longer see dreams as a by-product of waking life, but as a powerful tool through which I experience a fuller life. In this case, I cannot describe them as an “illusion”, but as the real thing, which inspires my life and that of my loved ones.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Well, I consider talking to our loved ones on the other side an excellent way to connect with them. Many people do it. I would not expect people in grief to take offense about this practice.

Spiritualist literature tells us that the very moment we think about our deceased loved ones, they are instantly right by our side.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hi Tony,

I appreciate your sharing your thoughts on the relationship between physical life and the complete presence of God. I can see where you are coming from, but I am not sure I understand why you are suggesting that any part of our physical life takes place "outside" the complete presence of God, as if it were a dream.

You say that our eternal reality in the presence of God had no start nor does it end, so the spiritual wellness has no need of a memory because it is now, always was, and always will be perfectly present. I agree with this, but I don't see why this means that our physical life is not also part of God's presence.

I believe that God is always with us, even in our physical lives. We may not always be aware of God's presence, but that does not mean that it is not there. I think that our physical lives can be a way for us to experience God's love and grace.

I would be interested to hear more about your thoughts on this. Can you explain why you believe that our physical life takes place "outside" the complete presence of God? And why do you think that the complete presence of God only has to do with the future?

Thanks for your time.