FLOW and the infinite waveform

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: FLOW and the infinite waveform

Post by Giulia »

Hi, Tony. You asked Bard’s Artificial Intelligence to work on the following assumptions (and provide three different drafts about):
One cannot remember infinity in the same way one remembers one's every day human experience. We have always lived in the infinite waveform, however, we cannot remember being there because experiences in the waveform never pause nor repeat. To 'remember' being the waveform, one only needs to experience FLOW.
Then you asked Bard’s Artificial Intelligence to:

- Give examples and define the FLOW state.
- Speculate about whether we are created or have existed forever within the waveform and why we cannot remember infinity.

As a child up to the age of 5/6, I experienced:

- Being ONE with the surrounding environment, with my loved ones and being blissfully happy all the time.

As an astral traveler, I have experienced once:

- Being ONE with the surrounding environment, a feeling other astral travelers such as William Buhlman report, which can initially trigger fear, because it challenges the assumptions the Ego is based on.

While waking up one morning, I once experienced:

- Being IN TIME AND OUT OF TIME AT THE SAME TIME and freely shifting in between the two perspectives for a while.

I personally have:

- Pre-birth memories of a Golden Age BEFORE this physical life started, when my INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY AND THAT OF LOVED ONES already existed and we could see the challenges we were going to face on Earth with a sense of ADVENTUROUS JOY/BLISS. I occasionally communicate with these PERFECT aspects of our Individual Personalities in DREAMS and WAKING LIFE. I also remember feeling TRICKED INTO THIS PHYSICAL LIFE when I was born.

I therefore suspect that we, as humans, do not start our INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN or OUT OF the infinite waveform, but somewhere in-between, where no discarnates are allowed.

I know of at least one NDEr, Mellen Thomas Benedict, who, during his NDE, asked for the experience to PAUSE and it did. William Buhlman has had REPEATED OBEs in which he felt ONE with the surrounding environment and stopped being fearful about the experience.

My conclusion is that, even though Artificial Intelligence is able to brainstorm and speculate on the data you feed it with, it cannot offer the UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE a human being can provide.

AI can offer stimulating assumptions, but that’s all. Since humans have limited experiences to feed AI with, AI will never be able to experience FLOW and the INFINITE WAVEFORM, nor the SPECIAL GOLDEN AGE I mentioned, unless (cynically) I feed Google with my own perspective.

My personal assumption is that we humans have access to IN THE FLOW experiences and PRE-BIRTH MEMORIES to REMIND US that, by accepting to be Co-Creators, we BECOME FOREVER A THREEFOLD VERSION of our Divine Source.

All my bereavement support work is based on this assumption, whereas I notice that the NDE-ONLY FOCUSSED GROUPS tend to conclude that when we die our Personal Identity disappears into UNDISTINGUISHED NOTHINGNESS.

Based on my experience, I feel we are all connected to something larger than ourselves, and that at the same time we have a unique role to play in Creation.

I don’t believe that we are simply here as humans in order to help us grow and evolve spiritually by learning and experiencing more about the challenges of life, but above all to connect with our higher selves and with the divine.

When we die, we can then return with the added bonus of our eternal Personal Identity to an even larger, spiritual reality compared to the one we came from.