Surgeon's Near-Death Experience

Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Surgeon's Near-Death Experience

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:19 pm I do agree with Dr. Neal that striving to understand and have compassion on others is so important that it might actually be the only reason that we exist.
Hello, Tony. Thank you for your thoughts. I have not read through the account yet, and would like to take advantage of this to comment this last conclusion of yours.

I have strived my whole life to understand others, and this has involved all sorts of difficulties for me, which have sabotaged my own life purposes by causing me to focus on circumstances I had no control over. Now that I am at last serious about simplifying my life and aiming for the circumstances I do have control over, I realize that the point is not “striving”, but taking it easy. The only circumstances I know I can really control are my own beliefs and reactions: by having an easygoing approach to achieving my own goals, I know I can create wellness and goodness, and set an example for others to do the same for themselves.

EDIT: I need to apologise. I have just gone through the Ho'ponopono process as part of my Law of Attraction course and found how faulty I was in making the statement above. The idea is that we are ALL ONE WITH OUR DIVINE SOURCE, THERE IS NO SEPARATION, EVERYONE IS PERFECT: when we disown an aspect of others that we find unhelpful or bad, we are actually rejecting a part of ourselves. The idea is that our understanding will either come from Memory (i.e.: from our own subconscious perception of events) or from Inspiration (connection with our Divine Source). By asking our Divine Source to heal and clear our disconnection, we automatically solve our perceived problems with other people exhibiting the behaviour we do not like about ourselves. In order to ask the Divine Source to heal and clear a disconnection, we need to remember that we originally were a clean slate, with no unconscious filters.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Surgeon's Near-Death Experience

Post by Giulia »

That’s wonderful, Tony 🤗 I believe the problem only arises when we acknowledge a disconnection between Source Energy and our own.