MANIFESTATION Workshop

Beliefs, Experiences and Scientific Facts about Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: MANIFESTATION Workshop

Post by Giulia »

As if it is a zero-sum game and my success would take something away from people who need help ??
EXACTLY!!!

This is an even worse trick of the Ego. We are taught to believe that there are limited resources and that, if we get something we need, we are taking it away from somebody else!

This is not true. If we are happy, healthy and wealthy, we can only trigger a domino effect that will bring happiness, health and abundance to the people who are close to us.

Talking about our goals with words that describe the LACK OF WHAT WE NEED (using words such as “debt” for instance) tends to attract the very scarcity we are trying to avoid. The Universe (and our subconscious) does not perceive the word “no”, “not” or “without”. If we focus on the notion of “debt” by simply saying we don’t want it, we tend to attract more.

You wrote:
Solve my financial problems with the help of my debt service and directly settle my accounts.
I would suggest you try and rephrase the sentence using words that describe “abundance” and allow money to flow freely at an energy level, so that you can ALLOW it to manifest on the physical plane.

For instance you could say:
Achieve financial abundance with the help of the services available and directly settle my accounts so that I have all I need and can help other people as well
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Very good, Tony 👍🏻 You are making excellent progress.

May I just add that, when our goal is complex, we don’t even need to visualize the steps required to reach it: by visualizing and expecting our goal, the various steps will manifest in due course.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:23 pm Current NEEDS for my personal health:

1. Take ALL 4 of my prescriptions, rather than the two I like :)

2. Eat three complete, healthy meals daily at normal times of day.

3. Schedule regular daily exercise and sleep at normal circadian rhythm.
Hello, Tony 💚 Were you happy with your medical appointment at your home? Was it in line with your hopes/expectations or even exceeded them? ✨
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

My main source of understanding about MANIFESTATION is this book: ASK AND IT IS GIVEN.

My small goal right now is:

- Making time in my early morning to learn and then master watercolour urban sketching.

My broader goals are:

- Having a full-blown NDE-LIKE experience with no life-threatening situations
- Getting to speak more regularly with my Spirit Guides to learn how to heal other people
- Making a living out of painting
And here is my feedback as of today:

1) regarding my painting-related goals, I have spent the last ten days or so looking for a huge back-up of painting tutorials I had put together between 2016 and 2022, just before the website they came from was closing down for good. I thought I had lost the files for good until yesterday morning, when, by inspecting my external drives one by one from a different computer, I found all my downloads at last!!! These tutorials were my first approach to my hobby and are filled with pleasant feelings for me. They will be an excellent encouragement to continue. At the same time I am still adjusting to the excitement a new huge accomplishment involves, which is natural.

2) My dreamlife has been going through an apparent deviation as a result of practical daily priorities related to my other goal (helping to heal my loved ones). I have made progress in the area of connecting with my Guidance, also thanks to the great activity on this forum, and I have been able to observe actual healing in several areas which earlier appeared out of reach.

3) Last but not least, I am aknowledging at last that I am NOT implementing the Manifestation Rules I had myself outlined, by always splitting hairs and being too picky. I am now going to be more careful about looking for the silver lining in what I read, rather than instantly outlining the things I don’t like.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

I am so glad for you it happened, Tony 💚 I hope GPs are again allowed to take care of their patients as they used to, both in the US and over here 🙏🏻
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

My goal at the moment: To re-optimize my past extraordinary manifestation abilities :D
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Tony! What a coincidence! I have just recently discovered Quazi Johir myself :)
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Zen Tzu wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:26 pm My goal at the moment: To re-optimize my past extraordinary manifestation abilities :D
Hello, Zen Tzu ✨ This sounds a brilliant goal.

May I ask you to give us a few examples of things you were able to manifest in the past and the process you used?

As to my personal goals, I just wanted to report that yesterday morning I had my first ADC on request (https://nderf.me/viewtopic.php?t=314), which seems to tie in with my broader goal of having an NDE-LIKE experience with no life threatening circumstances. The presence of ancient monks dressed in green and in deep meditation, in my dream, seem to connect with my goal too.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Giulia wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:51 am
Zen Tzu wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:26 pm My goal at the moment: To re-optimize my past extraordinary manifestation abilities :D
May I ask you to give us a few examples of things you were able to manifest in the past and the process you used?
Of course you may ask cara Giulia :) Mainly, when I was younger, I seemed to have a gift for manifesting material things that I really desired. I wish I could provide "instructions", but I honestly cannot say that I had any special "technique" since I had no idea at the time what manifestation even was. Yet somehow it worked, like magic! I have from time to time seen this magic again in life but not as often as I used to. Hence why I am looking to find it again :)
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Giulia wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:02 am Good morning.

My main source of understanding about MANIFESTATION is this book: ASK AND IT IS GIVEN.

My small goal right now is:

- Making time in my early morning to learn and then master watercolour urban sketching.

My broader goals are:

- Having a full-blown NDE-LIKE experience with no life-threatening situations
- Getting to speak more regularly with my Spirit Guides to learn how to heal other people
- Making a living out of painting
Good morning ☀️ Here is a little feedback from me.

1) I have set up my umbrella goals in a more purposeful manner.

2) I have taken an interest in JOURNALING

3) Based on what I am learning about Manifestation, I have come across a key issue which I was asked to think about and address: that is that so many productivity resources suggest one should achieve manifestation by setting SMART goals:

“ SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound. They allow you to write goals that are clear, attainable and meaningful. Having clarity in your goal-setting provides the motivation and focus you need to be successful.”

I understand I am supposed to stick to my Umbrella Goals, know exactly WHY I have them, visualize their outcome for 4 minutes every day, but never worry about HOW they will manifest.

My umbrella goals are now:

Family and Relationships (ensuring safety, health and wellness to them and me)
Livelyhood (providing a service in the field of art, colour and intuition from my home)
Experiences (continuing to connect with Divine Consciousness)